Why you should Invest in Mutual Funds in Nepal 2021
Investing in a mutual fund is one of the simplest ways to get started as an investor today. A mutual fund is a simple concept.
The money raised from investors is pooled. Individuals and companies can be investors. This money is managed by a fund manager, who invests it on behalf of the investors. Depending on the type of fund he manages, he has different objectives. For example, A fixed-income fund manager is looking for the maximum dividend with the lowest risk for his investors.
How you can get benefit from Mutual Funds?
The ease and convenience of investing in mutual funds is one of the most important reasons to do so.
That isn’t all, though.
In comparison to our friends in the banking and insurance sectors, the industry is likewise heavily regulated. Investing in mutual funds has recently gained popularity as a safer and more lucrative alternative to certain financial instruments.
Furthermore, your investment will be handled as part of a pool by a professional fund manager who will regularly review the fund’s portfolio of stocks and bonds. We can all agree that a fund manager has far more time to devote to investment selection than an individual investor.
This is a really convenient alternative because you will be able to invest in a well-informed manner without having to worry about examining financial data and selecting a stock on your own.
So, here’s a summary of why you should invest in mutual funds.
- Low Minimum Investment: Start investing as few as Rs. 500/- in a SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) or Rs. 5000/- in a lump sum.
- Liquidity: Unlike bank fixed deposits, mutual funds provide a flexible withdrawal method that allows for quick access to funds. Investors have the option to redeem their units at any time.
- Professionally Managed: When you invest in Mutual Funds, you may feel confident that an expert will make the modifications you desire to the scheme portfolio in which you have invested.
- Diversification: You can invest in a variety of asset types, such as equities, debt, and gold, to diversify your portfolio and protect it from inflation, recessions, and other market risks.
You can reach your goals, whether they are long-term, short-term, tax-saving, or emergency-related.
- Achieve Financial Goals: You can take advantage of the compounding effect with a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). You can discover a plan that meets all of your financial objectives, including wealth accumulation, child’s marriage, and retirement.
How can I invest in mutual fund in Nepal?
1. Purchase From Secondary Market
2. Purchase Upcoming Mutual Fund At Public Offering.
3. Purchase Open-Ended Scheme Directly From Fund Manager.
List of best mutual funds in Nepal
1. Nabil Equity Fund (NEF)
2. Global IME Samunnat Scheme-1 (GIMES1)
3. Laxmi Equity Fund (LEMF)
4. NIBL Sambriddhi Fund-1 (NIBSF1)
5. Sanima Equity Fund (SAEF)
6. Siddhartha Equity Fund (SEF)
7. NIBL Pragati Fund (NIBLPF)