Why is Morpheus TV not working? 2021
Morpheus TV is a smartphone app with a large library of TV episodes and movies available on demand. To provide you with the greatest stream links, the program features some high-quality and stable scrapers.
Morpheus TV is a lightweight program that is simple to use and efficient with your resources. It also has a user-friendly UI and excellent performance.
However, you may occasionally run into a circumstance where Morpheus TV isn’t working while streaming videos.
There are several reasons why the Morpheus TV app isn’t working properly.
- First, you’re using an old version of the app.
- Second, the app is being slowed down by old data kept in the package and cache files. Another possibility is that the buffering is caused by a network problem.
When Morpheus TV stops working, here’s how to fix it.
If Morpheus TV isn’t working or keeps pausing, there are a few things you may do to fix the problem.
The instructions below will assist you in resolving any issues you may have with the streaming app.
1. Morpheus TV needs to be updated.
Because you are using an older version of the software, Morpheus TV may cease operating. It’s possible that the older version lacks the necessary add-ons to stream movies.
Check if a new version of the program is available to fix the problem. Consider upgrading your app if it is available. If Morpheus isn’t updating, you can remove it and replace it with a newly downloaded software.
Many more issues can be resolved by updating the app. If you’re having trouble connecting to Trakt TV, for example, it’s possible that you’re using an incompatible version. Trakt is a website that allows you to keep track of the movies and television series you wish to see.
How to update morpheus tv?
To update morpheus tv first uninstall the morpheus tv app. After uninstalling, reinstall the software by downloading it from a trusted source. All crashing issues should be resolved with this option.
2. Make sure your network is connected.
If Morpheus TV buffers, it suggests your network connection is bad. It could also indicate that your internet connection is insufficient to watch a movie. To stream videos on Morpheus, you’ll need a connection with a minimum speed of 3Mbps.
Delete the cache and data
If your network isn’t having any issues, try emptying the Morpheus TV app’s cache and data. The app will be refreshed after clearing the data.
After you’ve completed the step, restart the app and watch a video to see the changes.
3. Fix “no data or links not available” on Morpheus TV. error
When using the Morpheus TV app to stream videos, the error No Data or Links not available is prevalent. The error arises for three main causes in the majority of cases.
- The video you’re watching doesn’t have any streaming options.
- The app is unable to locate the appropriate video sources.
- You’re attempting to access content that is blocked by geography.
There’s nothing you can do about it if streaming sources aren’t available. You have no choice but to try again until a fresh source is discovered.
Use a VPN service if Morpheus TV is unable to find the appropriate sources. You can use the same method to solve the third issue.
VPN services can help you resolve any troubles with your connection.
4. Inability to locate sources
If Morpheus TV is having trouble discovering sources, streaming can be a pain. This problem can be resolved by altering the app’s settings.
- Verify Sources should be enabled. This setting ensures that the program does not fetch any dead links. The scrapping procedure will take longer if you enable this option.
- The Verify timeout option should be set to 10 seconds.
- Change the stream providers by enabling all under the Providers option. All of those suppliers’ movies will be retrieved by the app.
Enable the Torrents option if you enjoy watching movies or TV series through torrents. Morpheus TV gets your stuff via Torrents in most circumstances.
5. Use the proper DNS server.
It’s likely that you’re using the wrong DNS on your device if the Morpheus TV app still doesn’t work after the following adjustments.
To avoid DNS leaks, you must utilize a private network DNS server. If you’re utilizing a VPN, this step is critical.
To change your device’s DNS entries, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings menu. Select the Wi-Fi option.
- Press and hold the Connected Network button for a long time.
- Select Manage Network Settings from the menu.
- Select Show Advanced.
- Select Static as the IP type in the IP Settings option. If you select static, your IP address will not change.
- 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 are DNS server entries to add.
Save your work and restart your computer. Then, open the Morpheus TV app to see if the modifications have taken effect.
Visit memesbros homepage for more stories
Does Morpheus tv still work?
Morph TV is a free on-demand video app featuring a large selection of movies and television shows. It’s a clone of Morpheus TV, a popular software that’s no longer supported. While Morpheus TV is still available for download and usage on a variety of Android devices, it is no longer supported by its creators.