Rakhi Quotes 2021- Best rakhi raksha bandhan wishes quotes
When is Rakhi in 2021?
Take note Rakhi is on August 22nd, 2021.
Raksha Bandhan, commonly known as Rakhi, is a well-known Native Indian festival. If you’re wondering when Rakhi is in 2021, first know that every brother celebrates it with great excitement and passion. On the full celestial satellite day of the Hindu month of Shravana, this festival is well-known. The festival is celebrated in July-August according to the Gregorian calendar. So, if you’re wondering when Rakhi is in 2021, keep in mind that it’s on August 22nd. Every brother looks forward to this celebration, which is known for its pleasure and passion. This festival celebrates the long-standing bond of love and dedication that exists between brother and sister.
Rakhi’s origins can be traced back to ancient epics and tales like as the Bhavishya Purana’s star, Master Indonesia’s star, Goddess Laxmi, Yama, and the Yamuna. Rakhi is related to her son Abhimanyu by Kunti, the Pandavas’ mother, and Draupadi is linked to Master Krishna by Draupadi in the Mahabharata. Though the customs and traditions of this event have evolved over time, the basic content of Rakhi remains the same everywhere. On this grand occasion, the sister puts a holy thread around her brother’s arm and prays for his good health. She performs “aarti” for her brother and applies “Tilak” to his forehead after this traditional ceremony.
In return, the brother blesses his sister and promises to protect her from all dangers in life.
Apart from the traditional customs, the event is notable for its large amounts of food and the making of joyful faces. On this massive festival, a variety of delicious candies and foods such as sandesh, peda, kaju barfi, pulao, fried grain, aloo dum, kachori, and others are cooked. The importance of gifts in this celebration cannot be understated.
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) quotes for brother:
- Thank you for always being a backbone in my life. I am extremely fortunate to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my wonderful brother, my guardian, and the only person who knows everything about me. Thank you for always being available. Brother, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you so much for being my company, guardian, and equally weird with me. You are the best brother on the planet today. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021!
- For me, you are an all-in-one package. You are a comrade, a friend, and a protector to me. Dear brother, I adore you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- You have always been my inspiration, making the near impossible things possible. That’s my brother, no less than a superhero smoothing out the road. Bro, I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021
- You calmed me when I was sad, protected me when I was afraid, and did everything you could to make me happy. Thank you simply isn’t enough to express my thanks. Brother, I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It’s like having a true soul mate when you have a fantastic brother. My dearest brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May our love for each other increase with each passing year! It’s wonderful to have you in my life. Dearest brother, I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. Thank you for being the best secret keeper and a wonderful friend.
- I don’t need anyone else as long as you’re by my side. Thank you very much for loving, supporting, leading, and being just like me, Bhai. You’re the most wonderful brother a sister could hope for. Happy Rakhi Bro!!
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) quotes for sister:
- This Raksha Bandhan, dearest sister, I promise to always be your savior and to always be at your side no matter what. I’m sending you a slew of blessings and gifts!
- May God shower pleasure, health, and success to my gorgeous sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- It’s like having a best friend in life when you have a sister like you! Let’s make a promise to have more fun together in the future. Lovely sis, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Throughout the year, I look forward to seeing you tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I hope our friendship strengthens with each passing day…
- Growing up with someone like you was fantastic; someone to depend on, someone to rely on… someone to say everything to! Dear sister, I love you… Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!
- We laugh and cry, we argue and we play. Our friendship has grown stronger as a result of the joys and sufferings we have shared. I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you that I will always be by your side. I count myself lucky to have you in my life, and you are a beautiful person. Sorry, I tease you the most since you are the one I love the most in the entire universe. I’m making a commitment to you that I’ll always love and protect you.
- You look after me like if I were a child. I respect and love you. Thank you for always spoiling me and keeping up with me. No one can compare to you, my lovely sister. Dearest sister, I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You always argue with me that I don’t love you and tease you cruelly. But, on this important occasion of Rakhi, my beloved sister, I just want to convey how much I love you, my baby sister. Hey, that doesn’t mean I’m going to quit teasing you. Sister, have a wonderful Rakhi!
- For me, you make this life wonderful. I promise to protect you from every bad eye and to support you up in all of your decisions. My lovely sister, I love you. Have a wonderful day today and every day.
- It’s such a wonderful feeling to have a sister like you. Sorry for not being able to spend this Raksha Bandhan with you, but I promise I will make up for it by giving you the most incredible present. My dear sister, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I’d like to express my gratitude to you for everything you’ve done for me. You are a gift to my heart and a spirit partner. Thank you for making life so wonderful.
Rakhi Quotes 2021- Best rakhi raksha bandhan wishes quotes
Where is Rakhi 2021?
For the year 2021, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on Sunday, August 22.